If you have a worn out smile with stained teeth, you may want to get a confidence boost by improving your smile with porcelain veneers. As porcelain veneers grow in popularity, a large part of the population still don’t know what they are. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve appearance. Consider cosmetic dentistry in the form of porcelain veneers if you’re unhappy with your current smile.
SIGNS YOU NEED VENEERS
If you’re wondering if porcelain veneers are right for you, there are a few reasons to visit your dentist and talking about the process. If you have any of the following signs or problems, veneers may be a good option for you.
- Your Teeth are Cracked, Chipped, and Broken. There are many options for the problem and veneers are only one solution.
- Your Teeth are Stained or Discolored. Veneers will help cover-up stains caused by smoking or drinking coffee.
- Your Teeth are Misaligned, Uneven, or Irregularly Shaped. Talk to your dentist about options to resolve these issues but veneers can be appropriate.
- Your Teeth are worn down Due to Age. Dental problems occur with age and veneers are a great option for restoring the appearance of worn down teeth.
- Regular Whitening Products Don’t Work. If over-the-counter products aren’t working, veneers are a great alternative.
- You Have Gaps in Between Your Teeth. Bonding is a suitable option as are veneers.
- You’re Unhappy with Your Smile. There are countless reasons why you may be unhappy with your smile. Contact your dentist to discuss the best option for improving your smile.
Composite or dental porcelain veneers are the ultimate tools of cosmetic dentistry. The ‘before and after’ effect of veneers can be amazing, and because veneers are harder than tooth enamel, they resist wear and staining and do not discolor with age like natural teeth. SEC Dentistry Dentists are experts in the placement, design, and coloration of veneers, so your veneers will look even better than your natural teeth. Call your SEC Dentistry office today and see if porcelain veneers are right for you!